Here in this article we will get to know how to turn the app banner on for general users. The community admin can turn the app banner on for the users who are not using the community app.
For that community admin need to follow a few steps.
- Go to the Profile menu and open it.
- Choose the second manage community option and click on it.
- Go to the left panel of community admin options.
- Go to customize.
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page.
- Admin will find a app banner option and a Turn on and off button at the right side.
- Turning on and click on save will turn on the app banner for the users and turn off and click on save will turn the option off for the users who are not using the app.